PART-CAMO Initial Training
Accountable Manager, Nominated Persons Continuing Airworthiness, CAMO Personal, Airworthiness Review Staff, QM / Compliance Manager, Auditors, Authorities
Detaillied instructions and full description of purpose, structure, and technical requirements of EASA Part-CAMO implementing rules.
Commission Regulation (EU) No. 2019/1139 Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1321/2014 Annex Vc (Part-CAMO) and Commission Regulation (EU) No. 2018/1139.
German or English
Introduction to Regulation (EU) No.1321/2014 and applicable changes in regards to Annex Vc (Part-CAMO):
• Structure and content of Annex Vc (Part-CAMO)
• Management requirements
• Requirements to Airworthiness
• Responsibilities in a CAMO
• Content of CAME in regards to Part-CAMO
• Reporting obligations
• Introduction into Risk Management
• Associations with other regulations
• Administrative requirements, responsibilities and acceptable evidence of implementation
Price (excl. VAT)
1190.00 Euro, excl. VAT
10. - 11.02.2022 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
10. - 11.08.2022 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
Or request an individual offer for In-house training.