Aviation Legislation Training
Management personnel from: Aviation companies, maintenance, design and production companies, Persons who professionally require an overview of aviation legal standards, auditors, Authority employees
The training provides you with the basics of national and international aviation law. After this training, you will be well trained in EU and EASA legislation and fully aware of the regulations relevant to your business.
Regulation 2018/1139 (Basic Regulation)
German or English
- ICAO Standards and Annexes
- German and European aviation law
- EASA - organisation, tasks, responsibilities
- Process of publication of NPA, CRD etc.
- EASA decisions, Acceptable Means of Compliance, Guidance Material
- Overview of Commission Regulation:
(EU) No 2018/1139 (Basic Regulation)
(EU) No. 1321/2014 (Cont. Airworthiness)
(EU) No 748/2012 (Initial Airworthiness)
(EU) No 1178/2011 (Air Crew)
(EU) No 965/2012 (Air OPS)
(EU) No 2015/1998 (Aviation Security)
Price (excl. VAT)
1190.00 Euro, excl. VAT
01. - 02.03.2023 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
06. - 07.09.2023 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
Or request an individual offer for In-house training.