PART-145 Initial Training
Accountable Manager, Nominated Persons in MRO, CAMO Staff, Maintenance staff, Certifying Staff, Quality Manager, Auditors, Authorities
Detailed knowledge of the contents of Part-145 and ways of implementation in organizations to maintain aircraft or aircraft components in regards to Maintenance, Repair and Oberfaul.
Commission Regulation (EU) No. 2018/1139 and Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1321/2014 Annex II (Part-145).
German or English
Introduction to Regulation (EU) No.1321/2014 and applicable changes in regards to Annex II (Part-145)
• Structure and content of Annex II (Part-145)
• Maintenance requirements
• Requirements to Certifying staff
• Responsibilities in a Maintenance environment
• Content of MOE
• Associations with other regulations
• Administrative requirements, responsibilities and acceptable evidence of implementation
Price (excl. VAT)
1190.00 Euro, excl. VAT
16. - 17.03.2022 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
31.08. - 01.09.2022 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
Or request an individual offer for In-house training.