Winter Operation Training (WOPS)
Time & Location
About the Event
Managers, Sales Department, Ground Operations, Ground Handling, OCC, NCC, IOCC, Flight Dispatch & Flight Dispatch Assistance, ...
Airline engineering, maintenance, and flight personnel, as well as contracted airplane deicing service providers, need to be aware of the recent developments and recommendations for operating airplanes in winter weather conditions.
The training is in accordance with:
- ICAO Annex 6,
- ICAO Annex 14 and
- ICAO Doc 9640
Covering the following topics:
- The differences air temperature vs. the various surface temperatures
- Formation of snow/ice/hoar frost/freezing rain etc.
- Thunderstorms, LVP and HOTs
- Meteorology including:
- Interpreting METAR/TAF and other forecast output
- Severe winter weather case studies
- online booking confirmation€680+€129.20 Ust.€680+€129.20 Ust.0€0