ETOPS Training (ETOPS)
Time & Location
About the Event
Acc. Manager, Nominated Persons Flight Operations, Safety Manager, Quality & Compliance, Auditors, Authorities, Pilots, OCC, Flight Dispatch & Flight Dispatch Assistance, ...
Introduction to ETOPS regulations, Routes and aerodromes intended to be used in the ETOPS area of operations.
The training is in accordance with:
- CR (EC) No. 965/2012 with AMC & GM material and the basic regulation (EC) 2018/1139
Flight Planning & Regulatory requirements knowledge
Covering the following topics:
- Introduction to ETOPS regulations
- Routes and aerodromes intended to be used in the ETOPS area of operations
- Procedures (Flight planning, including all contingencies & Flight performance progress monitoring)
- ETOPS operation, the flight phase in which it develops, and the most relevant features and applicable regulations:
- Overview of Operational Requirements;
- Basic Equipment and Limitation;
- Practical cases and
- Planning procedures.
- online booking confirmation€1,200+€228 Ust.€1,200+€228 Ust.0€0