EASA Compliance Monitoring Management (CMM)
Time & Location
About the Event
Compliance Monitoring Manager, Quality Manager, Safety Manager, Auditors, Personell involved in Compliance Monitoring Management and Quality Management in Aviation.
General overview into Compliance Monitoring Management in aviation. Lessons learned from industry and get all needed tools needed for successful Compliance Monitoring Management and Quality Management.
- CR (EU) No 2018/1139, CR (EU) No 1178/2011,
- CR (EU) No 965/2012, CR (EU) No 1321/2014
- DIN EN ISO 19011:2018-10
English / German
Basic understanding of the applicable regulations requiring the application of Compliance Monitoring activities in aviation.
- Quality Management vs. Compliance Management
- Management systems according to EASA
- Development, relevance and benefits of a Compliance Monitoring Program
- Setup, documentation and implementation of a Compliance Monitoring System
- Organizational requirements regarding Compliance Monitoring Management
- Documentation in CMM
- Feedback within the management
- Training (Lessons learned)
- Supplier and vendor management
- Differentiation between Audit types:
- 1st party audit, (Internal)
- 2nd party audit (External) and
- 3rd party (Certification) audit
- online booking confirmation€680+€129.20 Ust.€680+€129.20 Ust.0€0