Aviation Auditor Recurrent Training (AU-R)
Time & Location
About the Event
Auditors and Compliance Monitoring staff working in relation to European Aviation regulations e.g. Part-145 / Part-M / Part-OPS / Part-21 / Part-CAO / Part-CAMO and other aviation regulations, ...
Redevelopment of audit skills and technologies providing effective auditing in aviation.
Improvement of existing audit abilities.
- CR (EU) No 2018/1139, CR (EU) No 1178/2011,
- CR (EU) No 965/2012, CR (EU) No 1321/2014
- DIN EN ISO 19011:2018-10
English / German
- Training to reenable participants to perform audits according to EN ISO 19011 including:
- Managing the audit process
- Annual audit programs
- Planning individual audits
- ative skills
- Reporting audit findings
- Non-Conformity categorization
- Corrective Action analyzing
- Audit close out mechanisms
- Supplier Assessment & Audits
- Desktop Audit techniques
- online booking confirmation€680+€129.20 Ust.€680+€129.20 Ust.0€0