Airport Slot Training (APT-S)
Time & Location
About the Event
Manager, Sales Department, Ground Operations, Handling Agents, Airport Staff, OCC, NCC, IOCC, Flight Dispatch & Flight Dispatch Assistance, ...
Knowledge on Slot Allocation, Standard procedures for communication, Maximize slot portfolio management capabilities, Apply slot procedures, Execute slot messages acc. SSIM Chapter 6, Analyze capacity constraints and historic slot eligibility.
The training is in accordance with:
- EU Regulation 95/93,
- IATA's Worldwide Slot Guidelines (WSG),
- IATA's Standard Schedules Information Manual (SSIM)
Flight Dispatch & OCC knowledge
Covering the following topics:
- Principles of slot allocation.
- Airport critical facilities capacity evaluation.
- IATA Worldwide Slot Guidelines (WSG).
- Slot Historic List (SHL).
- Process of airport coordination.
- Airport Service levels (LoS).
- Capacity constraints insight of the slot process.
- IATA's Standard Schedules Information Manual (SSIM).
- Slot monitoring and coordination procedures.
- The development of the IATA Worldwide Slot Guidelines (WSG) and their implementation.
- Future allocation methods and considerations.
- Additional consideration of the interests of airport operators
- online booking confirmation€1,200+€228 Ust.€1,200+€228 Ust.0€0