PART-NCC Initial Training
Compliance Monitoring Manager, Accountable Manager, Nominated Persons, Safety Managers, Department Managers, Pilots or Crews, ...
The EU has published CR (EU) No 965/2012 laying down technical requirements and admin. procedures for air operations. This EU regulation has an impact on the functioning of civil aviation authorities and air carriers and their compliance with the regulations.
Commission Regulation (EU) No 2018/1139
Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012
German or English
• Introduction to intern. & European Organizations, their purpose & relationships (ICAO, EASA)
• EASA Basic Regulation (EU) 2018/1139
• Overview of the new EASA regulatory framework
• Understanding implementing rules, AMC, GM •Operational Requirements for Commercial Air Transport (CAT) related to ICAO, EU, EASA and national legislation
• Implementing Rules for air operations (Cover Regulation EU 965/2012):
- Annex I Definitions
- Annex II Part-ARO,
- Annex III Part-ORO,
- Annex VI Part-NCC (A, H), technical requirements for non-commercial operations with complex motor-powered aeroplanes and helicopter
Price (excl. VAT)
1190.00 Euro, excl. VAT
24. - 25.02.2022 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
25. - 26.08.2022 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
Or request an individual offer for In-house training.