PART-FCL Initial Training
Compliance Monitoring Manager, Accountable Manager, Nominated Persons, Safety Managers, Department Managers, Pilots or Crews, ATO Staff, ...
The EU has published CR (EU) No 1178/201 laying down requirements and admin. procedures for air crew training. This EU regulation has an impact on the issuing of air crew licenses.
Commission Regulation (EU) No 2018/1139
Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011
German or English
• Introduction to Flight Crew Licensing
• Abbreviations & Definitions
• Regulatory Background EASA Regulations
• CR (EU) 1178/2011 Regulation Aircrew
• FCL changes from JAR FCL to EASA FCL
• Introducing Performance Based Navigation (PBN) within the EASA Environment
• Annex I Part FCL
• Annex II Conversion NPL for A & H
• Annex III Conditions for the acceptance of licenses issued by or on behalf of 3rd countries (ICAO)
• Annex IV Part Medical
• Annex V Part Cabin Crew
• Annex VI Authority requirements for Air Crew
Price (excl. VAT)
950.00 Euro, excl. VAT
15.03.2022 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
30.09.2022 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
Or request an individual offer for In-house training.