PART-CAO Initial Training
Accountable Manager, Nominated Persons Continuing Airworthiness, CAMO Personal, Airworthiness Review Staff, QM / Compliance Manager, Auditors, Authorities
Detailed instructions and full description of purpose, structure, and technical requirements of EASA Part-CAO implementing rules.
Commission Regulation (EU) No. 2018/1139 and Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1321/2014 Annex Vd (Part-CAO).
German or English
Introduction to Regulation (EU) No.1321/2014 and applicable changes in regards to Annex Vd (Part-CAO)
• Structure and content of Annex Vd (Part-CAO)
• Management requirements
• Requirements to Airworthiness
• Responsibilities in a CAO
• Reporting obligations
• Introduction into Risk Management
• Associations with other regulations like Part M, Part-ML, Part-145
• Administrative requirements, responsibilities and acceptable evidence of implementation
Price (excl. VAT)
1190.00 Euro, excl. VAT
02. - 03.03.2022 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
24. - 25.08.2022 / Frankfurt a.M. Airport
Or request an individual offer for In-house training.